Frequently Asked Questions
ALEXANDRA BAY CARDIFF
15 September 2022
We are expecting 15,000 customers on site we are expecting to be very busy during peak time with long queues, so we encourage people to arrive as early as possible.
Doors open at 4pm with live acts starting from 5.30pm with last entry at 7.30pm.
The show is located at Alexandra Head, Cardiff Bay, CF10 4PA
The site can be accessed via the Cardiff Bay side of the barrage, by walking from Mermaid Quay. It will be clearly signposted and there will be an event staff present to guide you.
Please note that you cannot access the event by walking over the barrage from Penarth after 3pm when the barrage shuts. There will also be no exit via the barrage.
There will also be no access by water to the Barrage North Water Bus Stop at all on Thursday 15 September.
If you have already bought a General Admission ticket for the event and you wish to upgrade to a VIP ticket, then you can do so by buying VIP upgrade ticket on the Live Nation website.
VIP upgrades here – https://www.livenation.co.uk/show/1374598/liam-gallagher/cardiff/2022-09-15/en
VIP Package includes:
What you should / can bring:
– You can bring in a sealed 500ml water bottle or empty water bottle. Any unsealed bottle or bottle over 500ml will be poured out at the door.
– You can bring a small bag no larger that 21cm x 30cm x 10cm – the size of a A4 piece paper
Do not bring
– We have a zero tolerance Drug policy with searching / sniffer dogs at the entrance. Anyone found with any illegal substances will not be allowed in and passed over to the police.
– No beverages or food, aside from water, are allowed to be brought into the site.
– No buggies & pushchairs are allowed on site, if this means you can no longer attend please contact your ticket provider for a refund.
– No camping chairs are permitted on site – there is seating on the accessible platform exclusive to those with disabilities
Food and drink policy?
Please note that no outside food or drink is permitted inside the venue. We will have food vendors and bars available to serve you throughout the night. If you have a medical reason to carry food or drink with you, please notify a member of staff and they will assist you.
What is the age restriction?
The age restriction for this show is 6+ and all under 18s to be accompanied by an adult. Please note that all children must have a ticket.
How will I receive my ticket?
All tickets for this event are e-tickets and you will receive this on the week of the event. If you do not receive this before Wednesday 14th September, please contact the Ticket Company you bought tickets through.
This show will be fully contactless. All merchandise, food and drink, and other vendors will only accept payment through card or a mobile device. Please ensure you are prepared with one of these methods, as no cash will be accepted on site.
For the safety of all guests, staff, and touring crew, customers are asked not to attend if you have tested positive for COVID-19. Please take extra precautions if you live with someone who is symptomatic or has tested positive for COVID-19.
Frequently Asked Questions
©2023 The Bay Series. Soundcrash Family